Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Light in Darkness




n your life, there's always a time when hope is fading and you are lost in direction
You seek God for provision and direction throughout your future destination or even knowing what his calling for you

But no answer was received/given

You would started to walk into darkness where you couldn't see light in the path and remain stationary throughout those time while longing for God's answer

I hereby testify to you that
At all circumstances, God plans wasn't to harm you but to strengthen your faith and walk

God might not answer your prayer now but in God's timing that it would be answer
He do answer prayers at all time
Because God does not change regardless of situation

He is still a loving and merciful God, and most of all

He love you like no others do

Shall never lost faith in God, because he never fail

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. —1 Peter 5:6–7

YOU are not alone, for Jesus will never leave you or forsake you. Surrender your fears ad anxieties to Him today. Abide in His peace. Its real. Forsake your wrong choices and embrace His way of right living, His love is more powerful than your bitterness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me share a piece of testimonials about my recent encounter

In the past few weeks,
I was struggling in deciding where's my future would be
whether would it be Working or would it be persuading Master
whether would I be in Brisbane, Australia or Malaysia or Macau

All these have been a struggles for me to decide where would I be
even way before my final exam (which is my final semester)

All these thought and worries have been falling upon me
as Exam come forth, i struggle to even pulling through it with confidence
as i felt i would did badly for it


However, I made a prayer to God, I shall submit and surrender my result to him
whether how bad or good it would be, I shall praise him at all time

An hours more to result release, i still have peace in my heart
As i knew, what would come forth, I have God in control


Although i still pray for good result for a smooth sailing graduation....

*God provides peace even at storm*

BE STILL!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i see God's miracle as God open doors for me

Whilst i was looking through my application for Master of Dietetics Studies
I come to realize that the closing is 31/10/2012 !!!
Geez!! I way passed the closing date!

I was terrified that my one and only chances of staying in Brisbane just faded in dust...

So I prayed so hard to God to show me a direction
*I had been praying very long for a direction but God never answer me*

That moment, God told me, "Go forth"

For without hesitation and with solely obedience and faith

I went to Student Services to inquire about any possibility of chances that I could apply for the application

However, they told me that my chances to apply for my Master would be very slim and minimal as it passed the closing date and asked me to head up to UQ International to seek more information about such application

I felt like been pushed around from one end to another without any direction and clue about my inquiries

Even UQ International told me that the application for the Master's closing date is very strict and most probably they wouldn't accept my application due to such late submission

so they asked me to email the faculty

I asked the Lord, is these all it take to be pushed around as you told me to go forth
Through several incident in the past, I learned to persevere and truth in God

therefore, I just email the faculty with a very low glimpse of hope that would get a reply

As it's a holiday season, most staff would be away for holiday or even wouldn't want to look at my application

This how's my email contents went

"I'm undergraduate whom finished my course end of this year.
I would be interested to apply to persuade my Master in Dietetics In 2013

However when I check the closing date was in 31/11/2012

Which was during the exam period which Im late for application

I went to UQ international to inquiries for help and been forwarded here.


I would like to ask if Am i eligible to apply for Master in 2013, despite its closing date. 

I'm very interested and keen to persuade my Master after my Bachelor Degree.. And I have did all the pre-requist courses during my degree.

Would like to ask for the grace upon my application for master"


After that, I was praying really hard for God's direction and door to open
As if i would be able to apply for my Master, I would have chance to stay in Brisbane and honor God in my walk..

After an hour, I received an email written as

Dear Jason
I have forwarded your enquiry to the School of Human Movement Studies for advice as the Master of Dietetics is one of their programs."


I was so thankful that the reception/administrative officer would forward my inquiry to the respective faculty as the email given by UQ International wasn't the right one

After 3hours, I received another email

"Dear Jason,

Yes, we are still accepting applications for the Master of Dietetics Studies starting in Semester 1, 2013. "

I was so amazed by the divine opportunity and intervention of God  in my application that they still accept application for Master!!

Praise God for door to be open...

It felt like light in the Darkness


That I started to see doors open for my future...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

At all time, Persevere and have faith in our God

He is the light in our path..

The Hope and Cornerstone!!

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. (Isaiah 42:16)





No comments:

Post a Comment