Friday, March 8, 2013

A short testimonial



"I would like to share with you about my journey with Jesus Christ.
Many might think that Christianity is just a religion or a belief, but I will testify to you, it much more than that. It’s ultimately about Grace and Love that never fades
I grew up as an independent kid and as the eldest of my family, many responsibility lies on my shoulder. I was a perfectionist in regards of what I do but yet there’s lots of unheard story and loneliness in my heart that no one understand nor comply.  As I grew up, I became quiet and lonely as no one can understand my feeling nor able to cope up with my perfectionist and thriving desire in things I do.

    In 2011, I came to Brisbane as an international student with solely a purpose to graduate and leave as soon as possible because lacking of sense of belonging and it was difficult to be in a foreign land.
However, it was all God’s plans that I got to know him through a friend (whom I called sister now) from UQ8. As times past, my heart was still determined to leave, but God show me little by little his revelation in my life. He shown me Grace and Love through the people that he placed in my life.

 A group of people, whom I called brothers and sisters in Christ; A place which I call Home; A community filled with awe-inspiring and passionate people in Hope Brisbane and most of all, an unfailing God that love and know me more than anyone does.
My life completed changed as I personally accepted Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Saviour. My life filled with expectation to experience his goodness from day to days and most importantly, I find a purpose in my life that filled with joy and love that I could never had before. Once who was a lonely quiet person, became one who passionate and bursting in joys to testify his goodness to others.
You must be pondering how my life changed, and would it occur to you? Yes, it will. It’s all about personal relationship with God. If you are yet to know the Lord, I pray that your heart is open up to experience his love. For it’s a treasure that none can take away from you and it’s love and grace given from God unto you. God is able to change my life from inside out as I took a step of faith to seek Him. All it takes is just a small little step of faith and experience the awe-loving grace and plans that yet to come. God bless you!"








Yesterday, a sister (Talisa) asked me to prepared a short testimonial to share on a handout given out on Campus Light

It reminded about the times that i used to shared gospel during Campus Evax and coming back to Malaysia, i hardly shared much. 

Again, hereby thanks this precious sister for reminding me about my servanthood heart to share god's love and she is an inspiring and passionate sister whom always eager and steadfast to share about the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment