Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family in Christ


Just thought of sharing, since We were talking about prayers and upholding family (brothers and sisters) as a unity family

A despairing man should have the devotion of his friends even though he forsakes the fear of Almighty (Job 6:14) Share each other's troubles and problems, and in this way obey the law of Christ (Galatian 6:2) Let's us concentrate on the things which make for harmony and the growth of our fellowship together (Roamn 14 : 19) Make this your common practice : Confess your sins to each others and pray for each others so that you can live together whole and healed (James 5:16a)

I felt deeply in my heart the frustration of some brothers and sisters that once shared their story of life and even the current problems in life. It's hard to walk a journey along. It's better to w
alk a journey as a whole (family). Upholding each others shoulders and hand together we walk. Feeling the upset and frustration do put me down on my feeling but do remember our God is a loving God, he cares for every single of his Children, He adore and love us that he sent his only son Jesus Christ to die for us. Be Faithful and Pray. It's the best relationship in this World. He NEVER fails to emit his light and glory to every single soul. Receive with an open heart. Listen to his voice. And you are in a Right Part.

I really hope I could share more brothers' and sister's frustration. I care because we are Family. I would pray for everyone that I acknowledge about their frustration and even those that i don't. I will definitely prays for the one i picked today.

I believe It's was God's Plan to let me to get 2 different slip from both of you whom are connected under God Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment