Monday, November 19, 2012

Missional Outreach





Ps Kevin Dyson

-serving others to fulfill own dream/desire
- got turned one person at a time
-learn to be sensitive to Holy Spirit

1) acts 13:36-37
-you have a relationship with god
- for your generation and for yourself

2)Matthew 22:37
-the great commandment

Matthew 20:
-empowered by Holy Spirit , Father the God, Jesus the Son
-be obedience

-god look for a joyous heart, to be obedience
-to be accountable to each others
-love god

Love as your neighbor as yourself
-love god passionately

Matthew 22:28?

Learn How to go not for people to come

Luke 10:2
-sending worker to the harvest
-gods worker
-as you are going, teach nation and making disciple
-go to the lost, not waiting the lost to come

5) think of everyone not some
-not being selective
-John 3:16

6) make disciple of Christ not church
-not to make convert to church but to Christ
-we serve Christ

Missional marketplace
-intentional missionary
- living out god plan
-with a desire and intention to follow God's plan
-god show revelation by glimpse

Pouch
Participate in bible study
Obedience to God word
Unpaid leader
Church and cell group not too large
Home - cell group

Release spirit of Jesus in us

Biggest hindrance is endless talk

Who I was before I met Jesus
How I encounter Jesus
Who I am after encounter Jesus

Intentional missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment