Sunday, January 6, 2013

Testimonial November (Final Semester of Degree)

Dear Brothers and Sisters
Today I would like to share
One of the faith-challenged testimonial in my walk in Christ while I'm here

For many years of studies
-I have been excelling in my studies all the while without much worries regarding my grade
-till the last semester of my degree

-a storm hit me hard that nearly drowned my faith

-there was an elective paper that I had, which I have frustration upon it
-I seek prayers from many people around me , just to pray that I could get pass it

-but sadly to say, it didn't come to pass

-eventually I actually failed my final by just one mark with a grade of 6

-during that time, I hustle with my faith in Christ, asking why do this happen to me on this very last semester which I'm graduating

-to top up the stress and knowing that,
my family and relatives whom had high hopes on me whom will be the excelling graduates to come back with good grades

-during that time, I felt embarrass and disappointed with what have happened as I couldn't face anyone whom knew Im graduating or even asked about my semester result

- but during that season, God whom a loving father and gracious one covered me in his embrace remind me of a verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5, 6 NIV)

-and during that time
I learn to how to submit my life to The Lord in all circumstances that comes forth and even try to grasp my faith to stand faithfully and still in him

-for he told me that, I'm was never alone by myself for him is always there for me

-I actually felt very blessed for that season of time in my life for God's plan is greater than mine

-I receive lots of blessing from the brothers and sisters whom knew of it

-I learn to be still in The Lord as he is King over the storm

-miraculously many blessings come upon me, even my family whom I expect that they will be upset but instead they encouraged me to press on and i felt loved by them even though I failed to impressed them. For I, see love is starting to grow in my family relationship with myself

-and then I remember I made a prayer to God that to make my faith still in Him and let it be another life changing event to see how he shape and build me as his son
-and break through In my family relationship

The Lord did answer my prayer by challenging my faith and even have such awesome plan for me up ahead

And now, I learnt to be still In The Lord for he had declared

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

Which have became one of verse that kept in my heart
that for what ahead no longer matter for I do not know the plan of The Lord but to follow him in faith that Im no longer lost
With abundant hopes to be seek in future

That my soul could always rest in him alone

No comments:

Post a Comment